Sales Development Representative (Berlin)
EyeEm is an AI-powered marketplace for premium photos. With 24.5 million photographers and over 100 million photos, the Berlin-based company is the largest community of photographers and one of the largest stock photography marketplaces in the world. The platform is powered by its best in class, patented computer vision software that automatically understands the content of an image and is used to select visuals which uniquely match a brand’s specific aesthetics. More and more companies also tap into EyeEm’s worldwide community to book photographers and carry out high quality photo shoots on the fly.
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
To bring our amazing products to more clients we're looking for hungry and dedicated Sales Development Representatives.
- Prospect quality leads and generate meetings through email and call campaigns
- Organise and participate in sales meetings with your prospects
- Qualify inbound leads to triage to sales representatives
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead engagement and meeting generation objectives
- Work with sales management to create and implement new prospecting strategies
- Identify industry specific events for several verticals.
- Identify revenue opportunities within new and existing verticals and accounts
- Leverage CRM and prospecting tools to execute, track and optimize outbound campaigns
- You are a proficient user of Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote
- You are a native English speaker
- You have a University Degree in business or marketing
- You have international experience, for example through an internship or student exchange
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a high level of energy, motivation, initiative, discipline and commitment
- You are a self-starter with solid organisational and planning skills
- You are curious, love learning and improving yourself
Even better if you bring:
- Good knowledge in one more language besides English
- CRM experience
- 1-2 years of experience
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.