Senior Business Development Manager
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
EyeEm is seeking a highly creative, experienced Senior Business Development Manager to continue our high revenue growth in 2019 and beyond.
We are specifically looking for an experienced professional who will grow our brand and engagement revenue through intelligent creative outreach. This would include specific experience in targeting lifestyle & FMCG style brands. This role will work very closely with our brand studio and our production teams in delivering and then executing on high level creative and campaign ideas.
- Systematic outreach into agreed priority targets and extensive outbound contact.
- Intelligent discovery and mapping of target accounts.
- Creative development of ambitious, high value ideas and projects followed by the creative headhunting & pitching of this work.
- To deliver meaningful brand partnerships and development opportunities via an existing extensive network of relationships.
- Exceed agreed revenue targets and agreed performance KPI’s.
- Be an active & engaged stakeholder in the development of a world class sales organization.
- 5-7 years of business development experience and a clear history of making deals at a C-Level.
- Minimum 5 years of carrying responsibility to create revenue and achieve targets
- 5 years of working in or directly serving a creative industry
- Demonstrated success in developing projects and growth in creative or lifestyle verticals.
- Experience working either in a creative agency, production agency or brand creative environment.
- An understanding of rights, licensing & the social economy.
- A history of working with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- A history of obsessive curiosity in finding the right targets and a clear sense of discipline in sales approach.
- German proficiency
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.