Senior Product Manager
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
As Product Owner you'd be:
- Owning our marketplace/ecommerce platform
- Managing stakeholders and requirements (business team, sales, etc)
- Developing concepts, managing development and design processes
- Be the voice of the customer
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Familiar and comfortable working with Scrum/in an agile organisation
- Strong knowledge of Jira
- Proven project management skills
- Comfortable being a key stakeholder in design sprints
Nice to have:
- Data experience (SQL, Google Analytics, etc)
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.