EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
iOS is a very important platform and a main window into the EyeEm world. We appreciate beauty, composition and details in good photography and thats how we treat our user interfaces as well. To make our goals become reality, we push iOS to its limits and sometimes even beyond (dealing with heated up devices, circumvent iOS background limitations, etc). In 2016 we got recognised by Apple for our hard work and were invited to work with a pre beta version of iOS 10 and also got featured in a WWDC Keynote.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about iOS Development. You shouldn’t be afraid learn new things and conquer uncharted territories, since we are solving problems which haven’t been solved before. We work in a fast paced environment, therefore you should be pragmatic and strive to find the right balance between writing perfect code and getting things done. We are setup in cross functional teams and work side by side with Product, UX, Backend and QA, that’s why you should be a team player and care about the whole Product not just your code.
- Experienced in developing iOS apps.
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Passionate about writing easily-testable code.
- Team Player and enjoys pairing with peers on tough problems.
- Experienced in working with Pull Request in a Scrum / Kanban Environment
- Deep understanding of CocoaPods, Xcode Build System, CI Setup, custom build scripts, etc.
- Experience with Test-driven development.
- Understanding of the Concepts behind React (Native), Redux and / or Elm Architecture.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.