Senior Product Owner - Market
EyeEm is the all-in-one platform for your photo and video needs, connecting +22m creators in 150 countries with iconic brands. The platform is powered by its best in class, patented computer vision software that automatically understands the content of an image and curates hundreds of millions of visuals in realtime surfacing the best results for their global customer base. Read more about our story!
At EyeEm, we work effortlessly at empowering our creators and helping them earn money through their visual creations. Our customers use EyeEm Market to license imagery that will best represent their brands and products. Your mission is to help our customers find and license the most beautiful and suitable imagery.
As Senior Product Owner you will:
- Build the products that EyeEm's Enterprise clients and Self Service customers use
- Own our entire licensing funnel, from sourcing traffic to re-engaging customers
- Lead a multi-talented, cross-functional team (engineering, design, data, QA, SEO, user research)
- Be the voice of our customer to the team
- Be the voice of the team to our business stakeholders
- Envision, conceptualize and develop features our customers will love
- Be part of our leadership team and help shape our product roadmap
- 3+ years experience as a product owner
- Comfortable being in the limelight and taking charge
- Experienced in building E-commerce products
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Familiar and comfortable working in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Proven project management skills
- Comfortable and willing to say No where necessary
Nice to have:
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar
- Experience in SEO and conversion optimization
- Experience in A/B testing and other quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Knowledge of the commercial photography industry
- A solid understanding of (and possibly experience in) software development
Obviously, odds are you're not an expert in all of the above. That's only natural. We're looking for someone who's passionate, smart, driven and ambitious. We all learn on the job, and it would be boring otherwise. It's fine to not tick all the boxes, as long as you aspire to one day. Optimally, you're strong in some of these, and have some knowledge or skills in others.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organization. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international, tightly knit team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community.
In addition to a competitive salary and room to grow as both a manager and an individual contributor, we also offer free onsite German lessons, snacks, fresh fruit and drinks around the clock, weekly team lunches and weekly team yoga and meditation.