Sales Operations Manager
EyeEm is the all-in-one platform for your photo and video needs, connecting +22m creators in 150 countries with iconic brands. The platform is powered by its best in class, patented computer vision software that automatically understands the content of an image and curates hundreds of millions of visuals in real-time surfacing the best results for their global customer base.
Our business is growing - help us scale it?
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to oversee our sales and reporting structures:
- Own data accuracy and reporting for EyeEm’s Sales processes.
- Educate and coach CRM best practices throughout the organization.
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders. Create and maintain dashboards in Hubspot, Google Data Studio and Tableau together with EyeEm’s data engineers.
- Generate recommendations for process improvements and predictive models based on the collection, analysis and modeling of large, complex data sets.
We are looking for some with...
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of CRM Systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot or similar
- Experience in setting up online sales or E-commerce processes as well as training and managing stakeholders to excel in these processes
- Practical experience in dashboarding and reporting
- Strong creative instincts and an interest in committing to a meaningful project.
- Great communication skills in English
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.