Product Analyst - Market
EyeEm is the all-in-one platform for your photo and video needs, connecting +22m creators in 150 countries with iconic brands. The platform is powered by its best in class, patented computer vision software that automatically understands the content of an image and curates hundreds of millions of visuals in realtime surfacing the best results for their global customer base. Read more about our story!
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
Are you passionate about data? EyeEm is looking for a Product Analyst to join our team. You’ll be responsible for delivering insights to internal stakeholders on the performance and progress of marketplace (web). You’ll work closely with key partners from our product, business and engineering teams to gain an in-depth knowledge of business requirements, helping them to better understand performance as well as uncovering new opportunities. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our engineering team and gain insight into high-volume data processing and integration.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing tracking schemas and ensuring events are properly defined and tracked on web.
- Building and maintaining corporate dashboards.
- Working together with our product team on defining and tracking performance of market product offerings.
- Drive our data-oriented approach to building product.
- Relevant industry experience in data analysis, business analysis or similar.
- Excellent experience of Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager.
- Good experience with SQL.
- Experience building quick, sustainable and insightful dashboards with Tableau or similar
- You are a self-driven and fast learner, and eager to work with new technologies.
- You are a great teammate and motivate yourself and people around you to improve every single day.
- Python skills, especially Pandas.
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases and their respective models.
- Experience with distributed databases like Redshift and query languages like Hive/HQL.
- Knowledge of common data structures and ability to write efficient code in at least one language (preferably Python, Java or Scala are a plus).
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.