Senior Product Designer
CREATIVITY IS IN OUR DNA
EyeEm is the world's premier photography community and platform. It's a place for photographers of all abilities to share, interact, and learn more about taking pictures on any device. Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm’s community of 22 million photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience that includes some of the largest brands. Read more about our story.
We are looking for an experienced full-time Product Designer to join our team and shape the future of photography and content sourcing. You will work in a cross functional team to drive an end-to-end product that connects our creator ecosystem to our brand clients.
- Partner with a team of product managers, analysts, researches and developers.
- Deeply understand the market, the audience and the problem space to define product goals and solutions
- Define and prioritize features & iteration, prototype and test them
- Deliver elegant UX and UI Design and oversee the implementation with your team
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to advance our design system and its implementation across our product portfolio.
- You have 3-8 years of professional working experience in interaction or user experience design, within a product or service design context, and you have taken creative lead on projects that cover web and mobile products.
- You have a creative and imaginative mind, and you are adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- You have experience conducting user research, beyond usability testing, and you can quickly turn insights and requirements into relevant design solutions.
- You are a systems thinker and you have exceptional interaction design skills: you can come up with great ideas, scale them across different products and platforms, and quickly bring them to life with prototyping tools such as Framer, Flinto or After Effects.
- You can think strategically, switching effortlessly between design details and the big picture, and you keep up to date with advances in computer technology and design trends.
- You have experience with tools such as Sketch.
- You have good visual- and motion design skills and you are comfortable scaling an existing design system, to repurpose existing patterns and to develop new ones.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, and you are self-organised.
- You have experience with responsive design, the mobile first approach and you are familiar with the latest web technologies.
- You have a MA/MSc/BFA/BA degree in a related field, preferably in design or Human-Computer Interaction.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.