Agile Project Manager
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
We're looking for an Agile Project Manager who will...
- Manage and support technical projects
- Drive assigned projects to success by following the agile and lean process and press for continuous improvement efforts
- Maintain relevant metrics and reportings in a transparent fashion to assure the project status is visible to team members and stakeholders at any time
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Share best practices within both your project teams and our agile team
- Ensure proper specifications, documentation and ticketing
- Own our project management tools (jira boards, confluence pages, etc)
- Conduct team retrospectives, and supervise sprint planning
- Several years of experience in the software industry as a technical project manager or product manager
- Strong agile mindset
- Expert in agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Ability to understand technical and business needs and discuss solutions with both business and development teams
- Fluency in English required
- Great interpersonal relationships are important to you and you put your team before your ego
- You are legally permitted to work in Germany (holder of EU citizenship or working permit)
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of GA or similar tracking tools, SQL and Tableau
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.