Senior Project Manager, Brand Studio
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
EyeEm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager, Brand Studio to further the development of Studio E. This role will lead project management execution across a complex range of client facing brand partnerships, content activation and delivery, & community engagement activities.
Supporting the Director, Brand Partnerships the role will also have a creative hand in ideation, client headhunting & business development concepts. Also specific EyeEm brand marketing initiatives.
- Lead the targeting, onboarding and project execution of the major activities run through our Studio operation.
- Ensure our deliverable on these projects is world class, from specific one-time activities through to major global initiatives with the world’s biggest brands.
- Day to day studio execution (i.e. creating assets and content for community touchpoints (i.e. running campaigns across app notifications, newsletters, social media campaigns)
- EyeEm Brand marketing calendar creative and sequencing
- Identifying & nurturing the next significant relationships for our Studio.
- 3-5 years working in a frontline account management &/or project management role in a successful creative industry organization.
- Client facing experience working with major global brands on significant campaigns.
- A creative skillset coupled with some basic design capabilities.
- Experience in content production and/or creative delivery
- Experience around event & workshop execution
- Perfect spoken and written German & English
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.