Senior Sales Operations Manager
EyeEm is a photography company on a mission to discover and showcase new talent through technology. As one of the world’s fastest-growing photo communities, EyeEm connects over 22 million photographers with brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, we have become the largest and leading source for authentic, royalty-free images. Read more about our story!
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
Our business is growing - help us scale it?
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to oversee our sales structures and reporting and also oversee service through the EyeEm marketplace & our Global Partners.
- Build a Salesforce-driven Sales operation, educating and coaching best practice and utilization throughout the organization
- Interface with Product teams to ensure Sales enablement and alignment, as well as be an effective partner in our CRM, growth and digital marketing initiatives
- Oversee impactful analyses on major revenue and product trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness
- Own data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance/BI team
- Develop account management, client success and customer service as things EyeEm excels at
We are looking for some with...
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- A servant leader mentality - whether fixing problems for clients and creators or enabling colleagues to shine
- You really know your way around Salesforce (which we use for sales) and ideally also Intercom (Buyer support) Zendesk (creator support)
- Experience in setting up sales processes as well as training and managing stakeholders to excel in these processes
- You spot trends from the raw data of daily operations and translate it into actionable insights for the wider organisation
- Great communication skills in English
- Strong creative instincts and an interest in committing to a meaningful project
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.