Senior Manager, Global Sales & Service (f/m)
EyeEm is a photography company on a mission to discover and showcase new talent through technology. As one of the world’s fastest-growing photo communities, EyeEm connects over 20 million photographers with brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, we have become the largest and leading source for authentic, royalty-free images. Read more about our story!
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
Our business is growing - help us scale it?
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Global Sales and Service to lead the service that EyeEm provides to our clients and creators.
- Together with the Sales and Brand teams, provide first class service to drive client happiness - from small self-service customers to large, Enterprise clients.
- Together with our Product and Engineering teams, support our global network of photographers.
- Develop account management, client success and customer service as things EyeEm excels at.
- Champion the needs of clients, customers and creators - sharing quantitative and qualitative insights with the organisation to advocate improvements.
We are looking for some with...
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- A servant leader mentality - whether fixing problems for clients and creators or enabling colleagues to shine.
- You really know your way around Salesforce (which we use for sales) and ideally also Intercom (Buyer support) Zendesk (creator support).
- You spot trends from the raw data of daily operations and translate it into actionable insights for the wider organisation.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.