Executive Producer & Production Lead
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
EyeEm seeks an outstanding Executive Producer & Production Lead to oversee our emerging Custom photography team in our Berlin office. You will take ownership of all areas of creative execution, collaborating very closely with our Creative & Enterprise teams in delivering a premium, world class end product. This takes world class project management as well as production contacts and experience.
- Leading large scale Custom photography execution for the organization.
- Wider Project management support on all Creative organizational initiatives in Berlin.
- Oversee worldwide production projects and custom photographer directory development.
- Ensure that all Custom/assignment activity is presented and priced appropriately in line with company capability.
- Be a the “go to” & leader in the company HQ in Berlin and natural leader of this growing division.
- Experience and results as the ‘go-to’ person for a successful Creative group or studio operation.
- 5 plus years of high-level photo or video production experience.
- A leader and a role model: A great peer to peer collaborator and coach, not a top-down micro-manager.
- Obsessive in excellence and expectation of excellence. “Good enough” not being good enough. Proven to have delivered as a PM.
- Fundamentally clear on the client need & the commercial instinct - be the client’s champion within the business.
- Industry Knowledge. Fundamental feel for marketing, brand & production services in 2018. Proven track record, either client or agency-side
- Instinctive, natural passion for the creation of incredible content.
- A great human being who makes any team better.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.