EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
Tasks of the SEO Manager consist of:
- Constant SEO monitoring and optimizations (on and off page) following the Google guidelines:
- internal linking,
- keyword research,
- content & metadata,
- Monitoring of all relevant KPIs by using SEO tools
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders such as content, product & tech
- Documentation and presentation of results and conclusions
This role reports directly to the Head of Growth.
- Previous SEO experience (on and off page)
- Knowledge in HTML
- Knowledge in SEO tools like Sistrix, Searchmetrics and Webmaster tools
- Native English speaker is beneficial
- Accurate and independent work to achieve deadlines and targets
- Hands on mentality
- Ideally you care about photography
- Intention to achieve goals together with the growth team
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.