Senior Business Development Manager (deutschsprachig)
EyeEm is the all-in-one platform for your photo and video needs, connecting +22m creators in 150 countries with iconic brands. The platform is powered by its best in class, patented computer vision software that automatically understands the content of an image and curates hundreds of millions of visuals in realtime surfacing the best results for their global customer base. Read more about our story!
EyeEm is seeking a highly creative, experienced Senior Business Development Manager to continue our high revenue growth in 2019 and beyond.
We are specifically looking for an experienced professional who will grow our brand and engagement revenue through intelligent creative outreach. This would include specific experience in targeting lifestyle & FMCG style brands. This role will work very closely with our brand studio and our production teams in delivering and then executing on high level creative and campaign ideas.
- Systematic outreach into agreed priority targets and extensive outbound contact.
- Intelligent discovery and mapping of target accounts.
- Creative development of ambitious, high value ideas and projects followed by the creative headhunting & pitching of this work.
- To deliver meaningful brand partnerships and development opportunities via an existing extensive network of relationships.
- Exceed agreed revenue targets and agreed performance KPI’s.
- Be an active & engaged stakeholder in the development of a world class sales organization.
- 5-7 years of business development experience and a clear history of making deals at a C-Level.
- Minimum 5 years of carrying responsibility to create revenue and achieve targets
- 5 years of working in or directly serving a creative industry
- Demonstrated success in developing projects and growth in creative or lifestyle verticals.
- Experience working either in a creative agency, production agency or brand creative environment.
- An understanding of rights, licensing & the social economy.
- A history of working with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- A history of obsessive curiosity in finding the right targets and a clear sense of discipline in sales approach.
- German proficiency
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.