EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
We're offering a 6 month internship in our Growth team. You will directly contribute to our campaigns and write blog posts, have the opportunity to learn to track and analyse the reach and visibility of posts as well as shadow our Creative Brand Manager and Head of Growth.
- Support on all things publishing-related: Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Support in the creation and analysis of our Community Newsletters
- Lean how to monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging Online Magazine and Social Media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our Growth team at live and online events (EyeEm festival, Magazine launches etc.)
- Support when we're doing competitive audits
- Excellent oral and written (Native English) communication skills
- An active interest in social media and digital communication, perhaps even having a bit of professional experience with it for brands or projects
- Independent style of working, teamplayer mentality
NICE TO HAVE
- Skills in video production would set the person ahead (Premiere Adobe CC.)
- Experience with social media analytics, incl. Google Analytics and Facebook + Instagram Insight
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.