Senior B2B Content Editor
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
We're looking for a Senior B2B Content Editor who's tasks are:
- Strategic planning of thought leadership campaigns, topics and themes
- Researching, writing/creating, and editing content, including whitepapers, blog posts, eBooks, podcasts, webinars, videos, infographics, emails, presentations, customer case studies, interactive and website copy
- Designing survey questionnaires and evaluating results
- Planning and facilitating workshops with high-level B2B audiences
- Sourcing and/or conducting qualitative interviews with senior business executives and experts
- Writing thought leadership reports, articles and gated editorial content.
- Publishing content on EyeEm’s platforms, whether website or social media site
- Maintaining B2B content editorial calendars and master content library
- Measuring and reporting on content effectiveness, and optimize programs and content based on internal and third-party analytics
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar, and help distinguish EyeEm’s content from its competitors
- Native english speaker
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred
- 5 years of experience in B2B content creation and strategy (please include writing samples or links to them in your application)
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and brand voice of our business
- Experience with on-page SEO tactics
- Experience in Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, and a marketing automation platform preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- (Professional) knowledge about marketing and/or artificial intelligence is a plus
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.