Quality Assurance Engineer (mobile)
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story.
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
We want to build great products. Do YOU want to make sure they are running smoothly? To achieve this you would be working closely together with Product, Development and Support teams, consisting of developers, photographers and visionaries from all over the globe.
Your tasks would consist of:
- Owning the mobile test automation infrastructure and promoting automation best practises to the rest of the team
- Being the advocate of software quality within your team
- Applying different testing types across Android and iOS clients.
- Being involved in agile development process.
- Reporting, tracking, and retesting bugs.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experienced in mobile automated tests solutions e.g. iOS UITest (Swift) and Android Espresso (Kotlin, Java).
- Expert on testing methodologies
- Experience with implementing testing process
- Proved experience with agile processes
- User of Jira and Github or other versioning system
- Concise communication, both written and oral in English is a must.
Even better if you have
- Knowledge of how APIs work and ways to test them
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.