New Business Manager
EyeEm is a photography company on a mission to discover and showcase new talent through technology. As one of the world’s fastest-growing photo communities, EyeEm connects over 20 million photographers with brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, we have become the largest and leading source for authentic, royalty-free images. Read more about our story!
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
We are looking for a solution-driven but also results oriented sales character. You see yourself more as a consultant then a seller and you believe well-educated clients are the best? As a New Business Manager you will help EyeEm to expand with their creative visual solutions into premier markets and clients. You are eager to talk to Companies such as Google, BCG or Daimler? As an ideal person you are free minded, hungry, able to build creative solutions and want to get the job done? Then join our team here in Berlin Kreuzberg and help us build the future of visual content creation.Responsibilities include:
- Own and run your sales pipeline
- Hunt top brands and corporate clients.
- Relation Management.
- Project Management with internal partners.
- Develop your clients.
- Ensure customer happiness.
- Report directly to the VP Sales.
- You are not the “typical” sales person.
- Consistent track record of B2B clients & exceeding large targets by running a consultative sales process with large, complex prospect organizations.
- You are a great teammate & have left a positive, human impact in your career to date that would be confirmed out through references.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.