System Administrator (part-time)
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
We're looking for a System Administrator to ensure everything is running smoothly. This is part time position (20-32 hours per week).
- Work closely with the People team to provide a smooth and efficient on/offboarding process. This includes configuring user devices, company accounts and anything else the user might need.
- Provide both hardware and software IT support for users laptops, mobile phones and other devices.
- Manage and maintain the office network infrastructure, including but not limited to the WLAN, VPN, Firewall and Video Conferencing solutions.
- Maintain and update the company IT documentation, specifically on Confluence.
- Provide IT support for users on any of our 3rd party products, such as JIRA, G Suite, Slack, etc.
- Proficient across the entire Apple product suite: macOS, iOS, tvOS, MacBook, iPhone, iMac hardware, etc.
- Strong working knowledge with Google’s G Suite for Business.
- Experience working with and supporting JIRA / Confluence.
- Experience working with and supporting Slack.
- Technical Competence: Good understanding of networking, firewalls, WLAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS, NAS, etc.
- Experience with Ubiquiti hardware (UniFi wireless AP’s, switches, routers).
- English language (written and verbal).
- Self-managed, self-starter able to create and manage your own workload.
- A genuinely good human being.
NICE TO HAVE
- Ubuntu (debian) experience / working knowledge.
- Experience with Zoom Video Conferencing.
- Experience with Addigy MDM.
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi.
- Working knowledge of Apple DEP & a general understanding of MDM.
- German language (written and verbal).
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.