Brand Partnership Manager (f/m)
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 20 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
EyeEm seeks an extraordinary Brand Partnerships Manager to drive our unique offering into the world’s leading brands. As a Senior Business Lead in our Berlin offices, you’ll take ownership of monetizing the EyeEm creative studio, creatively headhunting and building new, deep, relationships with our Enterprise & Lifestyle brand client targets.
- Intelligent, well-adapted targeting of a major organizations through a “creative headhunting” approach using the Studio resourcing at your disposal.
- Focus on high value, high margin brand collaborations & Enterprise relationships built out of photography and the EyeEm Collective & Community.
- Drive new business globally for our EyeEm Custom business through targeted & tactical outreach initiative.
- 5+ years of direct to client, creative or Consultative business development experience.
- Consistent record of exceeding large targets by running a consultative sales process with complex prospect organizations.
- Thrived and demonstrated flexibility in a high growth or startup situation.
- Instinctive communicator and collaborator.
- Wants to build something great in the next 3 years and contribute to a project.
- Demonstrably creative with real instincts around photography.
- Strong understanding of the creative & content industries, including brand, influencer and social marketing.
- Pre-existing creative and commercial networks in Berlin and beyond.
- Has left a positive, human impact in your career to date that would be validated out through references.
- Be part of an international team of ambitious, creative team members who value code and photography.
- Work and create products that reach, encourage and inspire millions of people, from pros to new talents.
- A culture focussed on continual learning: in-house masterclasses, weekly EyeEm University workshops on a wide range of topics led by colleagues, and free German lessons.