EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
We're looking for a Fullstack Developer for our team.
- Define, build and maintain a range of backend services and features that fuel EyeEm and our key internal tools (supply automation, payments, billing, user administration)
- Optimise and improve existing features for performance and stability
- Find and resolve issues with the platform in close communication with our product and support teams
- Participate in rotating on-call shifts
- 4+ years’ experience as a frontend/fullstack engineer.
- Deep familiarity with crafting fullstack systems.
- Configuration management skills are a plus.
- You have a hands-on approach and actively strive to learn new things.
- You can structure and organize your work without problems.
- You care about delivering excellent work where every detail is in its right place.
- You have a creative mind-set.
- A great teammate.
- Good communicator
- Experience with React, Redux & Node.js.
- Experience with Scala/Java
- Experience with testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai/Jest or nightwatch.js.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.