Sales Development Representative (Berlin)
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story.
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
To bring our amazing products to more clients we're looking for hungry and dedicated Sales Development Representatives.
- Prospect quality leads and generate meetings through email and call campaigns
- Organise and participate in sales meetings with your prospects
- Qualify inbound leads to triage to sales representatives
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead engagement and meeting generation objectives
- Work with sales management to create and implement new prospecting strategies
- Identify industry specific events for several verticals.
- Identify revenue opportunities within new and existing verticals and accounts
- Leverage CRM and prospecting tools to execute, track and optimize outbound campaigns
- Proficient user of Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote
- Proficient in English
- A University Degree in business or marketing
- International experience, for example through an internship or student exchange
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You want to work with some of the biggest brands in the world
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, discipline and commitment
- You are a self-starter with solid organisational and planning skills
- You want to grow a successful career in sales and are looking for the best opportunity to do so
- You are curious, love learning and improving yourself
Even better if you bring:
- Good knowledge in one more language besides English
- CRM experience
- 1-2 years of experience
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.