Director of Acquisition
EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
EyeEm is seeking an experienced Director of Acquisition to further our development as a definitive marketplace for the world’s greatest photography. This role will build relationships across the photography spectrum, from agencies and content creators through to grassroots emerging talents. Supporting the VP of Sales, the role will also aggressive sign and develop the EyeEm “Collective” global production network.
- Lead EyeEm engagement into the full photography world and proactively build business relationships with the world’s leading creators
- In association with a Director of Photography, Prominently represent EyeEm on a global stage and grassroots level.
- Proactively sign the world’s greatest photographers.
- Oversee the world’s most dynamic network of production talent, the EyeEm Collective.
- Working with a Head of Photography, Surface and effectively promote the next generation of global photographic talent.
- Manage and nurture the development of world class, premium “home brand” collections across community and third party.
- Oversee a production program to support our “home brand” lifestyle content.
- 7-10 years experience of deal-making and pedigree in the “business of photography”
- Connections and convictions across the entire photography spectrum, agency through grassroots.
- Budget and revenue carrying experience and a history of excellence in project execution.
- Photographer &/or creative management experience & outstanding relationship management skillset.
- Prior people management experience.
- Instincts & expertise in image production & production processes. Active networks in production circles.
- A connection to the modern buyer and the “sellability” of ideas and concepts. Conviction around what the future looks like in photography.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community.