EyeEm is an AI-powered marketplace for premium photos. With 24.5 million photographers and over 100 million photos, the Berlin-based company is the largest community of photographers and one of the largest stock photography marketplaces in the world. The platform is powered by its best in class, patented computer vision software that automatically understands the content of an image and is used to select visuals which uniquely match a brand’s specific aesthetics. More and more companies also tap into EyeEm’s worldwide community to book photographers and carry out high quality photo shoots on the fly.
EyeEm seeks an outstanding Photo Producer. You will oversee the seamless execution of various projects together with the Enterprise and Custom team. This takes world class project management as well as production contacts and experience.
- Wider project management support on all creative organizational initiatives in Berlin.
- Oversee worldwide production projects and custom photographer directory development.
- Ensure that all Custom/assignment activity is presented and priced appropriately in line with company capability.
- Source talent and photographers suitable for diverse projects.
- Creating presentations and briefs for customers.
- Briefing photographers and stakeholders on the production process and deliverables.
- 3 years of working in detailed project management.
- Obsessive in excellence and expectation of excellence. “Good enough” not being good enough. Proven to have delivered as a PM.
- Experience managing budgets for large-scale projects.
- Knowing your way around a spreadsheet.
- Diplomatic and precise communication style, enjoys working with creatives.
- Good German skills and knowledge of Berlin & its locations is a Plus.
- Industry Knowledge. Fundamental feel for marketing, brand & production services in 2018. Proven track record, either client or agency-side.
- Instinctive, natural passion for the creation of incredible content.
- A great human being who makes any team better.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.