EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 20 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story!
EyeEm seeks an outstanding Photo Producer. You will oversee the seamless execution of various projects together with the Enterprise and Custom team. This takes world class project management as well as production contacts and experience.
- Wider project management support on all creative organizational initiatives in Berlin.
- Oversee worldwide production projects and custom photographer directory development.
- Ensure that all Custom/assignment activity is presented and priced appropriately in line with company capability.
- Source talent and photographers suitable for diverse projects.
- Creating presentations and briefs for customers.
- Briefing photographers and stakeholders on the production process and deliverables.
- 3 years of working in detailed project management.
- Obsessive in excellence and expectation of excellence. “Good enough” not being good enough. Proven to have delivered as a PM.
- Experience managing budgets for large-scale projects.
- Knowing your way around a spreadsheet.
- Diplomatic and precise communication style, enjoys working with creatives.
- Good working German and English and good knowledge of Berlin and its locations.
- Industry Knowledge. Fundamental feel for marketing, brand & production services in 2018. Proven track record, either client or agency-side
- Instinctive, natural passion for the creation of incredible content.
- A great human being who makes any team better.
At EyeEm we work with ground breaking technology in a visionary organisation. It is a work environment that truly values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community. We also offer free onsite German lessons, focusing on using German beyond the workplace.