EyeEm is a photography company that connects over 22 million creators with iconic brands and agencies around the world. Since the beginning of EyeEm in 2011, our unique combination of strong tools for creators, a licensing environment designed for leading brands & enterprises and advanced search technologies have taken EyeEm to become the largest and leading hub for a new generation of photography. Read more about our story.
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced search technology, Market and Missions, EyeEm photographers have a chance to showcase their original work and license their photography to be seen by a global audience.
To bring our amazing products to more clients we need a disciplined business team with high quality supporting teams. We are seeking someone with a strong mix of coordination and account management skills to help drive our growth as a company in North America.
- Oversee licensing and administrative workflows across the business team and between New York & Berlin.
- Support the VP of Sales in lead generation & sales campaign setups in North America and beyond.
- Be the primary driver of the RFP and deck generation processes as we focus on high profile targets.
- Strategic, creative support as as target these high profile clients.
- Marketing coordination and Demand Generation brand activity execution for North American market.
- Oversight and support of our CRM functions and reporting through Hubspot.
- Support our Production and studio groups in coordination, execution in North America.
- Support the VP Sales in ensuring discipline and execution across our Key Performance metrics across the entire business team.
- Proficient user of Excel and Keynote
- Proficient in English
- Clear design skills and creative skillset.
- A University Degree in business or marketing
- International experience, for example through an internship or student exchange
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You want to work with some of the biggest brands in the world
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, discipline and commitment
- You are a self-starter with solid organisational and planning skills
- You want to grow a successful career in sales and are looking for the best opportunity to do so
- You are curious, love learning and improving yourself
Even better if you bring:
- Good knowledge in one more language besides English
- CRM experience
- 1-2 years of experience
EyeEm a work environment that values diversity, where you can develop your skills and learn from the best. We are an international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with. You'll have a significant impact on our product and community.